City of Kelowna Invites You to Attend
The City of Kelowna would like to invite a representative from all Civil Engineering consulting firms to attend our next City-Industry Liaison Meeting at City Hall, Friday September 28th – in the Knox Mountain Meeting Room – 10am until noon (or before).
For discussion is any item impacting/affecting the Development Industry:
Dev.Eng. Service Delivery Update:
- Development Engineering aspires to be: fair, transparent, predictable, accurate, accountable, timely, quality, value-added – how are we doing?
- SDS Bylaw 7900 & Policy 265/266 Update
- Bulletins – Attached – Please Review & Comment – Please circulate within your teams!
- Commercial Site Servicing
- Retaining Walls
- Blasting – Best Practice Guide Attached & Update on Soil Permit Changes
- Storm Connections w. roof leaders
- Record Drawing Checklist – Attached
- DCC Credit Policy Update
- Deferred Revenue
- Mentor-in-Training Program