As contractors, we are problem-solvers, adept at getting quick results. But what about your long-term success? In this interactive workshop, we will focus on 3 core areas to help you build a successful path to sustainable business growth:
- Build an Effective Management Structure – Learn about the 6 Pillars of Management that every business needs to sustainably grow, which include Financial Planning & Budgeting Management, Organizational Structure, Intentional Recruiting, Training Systems, Sales & Marketing and Goal Setting & Execution.
- Systemizing Your Workflow – Learn strategies to avoid spending time on low-priority projects and bring clear accountability to who does what in your business.
- Create an Effective Organizational Structure and reclaim 5 hours in your week! Whether you want to scale your business, or you’d like to refine your current operations, it’s crucial to have a well-defined organizational structure. Learn how to find extra time to work on your business instead of in your business; time to stop wearing 10 hats and grinding 60-80 hours every week!
In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Understand the foundational systems needed to scale your business operations and manage change
- Understand how to create a clearly defined organizational structure (from lead to invoice) and a detailed workflow of who does what and how
- Understand the concepts needed to structure your contracting business for maximum productivity and sustainable growth
- How to establish an organizational chart with clear roles, deliverables, and accountabilities to improve business management
You’ll be given the ready-to-go systems & templates to get a more productive organizational structure implemented in your business immediately, including sample employment agreements, example workflow processes and organizational structures, and an implementation checklist that outlines all the systems a healthy company needs.