If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Absolutely not. So if you build a beautiful website, but have no idea how to help Google find it, is it really helping your business?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one part art, one part science, and it never stops. Deciding to invest in an SEO strategy can set your business apart, especially if your clients come from outside of the Okanagan. By the end of this seminar, you will have the foundational tools needed to create an SEO strategy that can help grow your business for years to come.
Join us for a morning of marketing as we discuss:
- What (SEO) is, and why it’s important to your business
- How to satisfy the Google robots and get your site found
- Tips and Tricks for SEO newbies
- Upcoming trends in SEO
- Measuring SEO Success
- Tools you can use to get started with SEO today
About the speaker:
Daniel Winer has been a marketer and story teller for 10 years. With a passion for storytelling and data, Dan’s unique perspective on good marketing has allowed him to cross between industries including personal finance, cannabis, and now home building. His ability to interpret data to fuel creative marketing has been highlighted by being part of companies that have been listed as the fastest growing in North America by Deloitte, as well as winning 3 ‘Startup of The Year’ awards in the last 4 years.
As the Executive Officer for CHBA Central Okanagan, Dan is now hoping to use his marketing background to help CHBA Members grow their businesses, improve their marketing, and save on marketing agency costs.
Who should attend:
- Businesses interested in SEO, but unsure of where to start
- Junior marketers looking for an introduction to SEO
- Businesses currently working with marketing agencies, wondering whether their spend is really working.
Cost (includes breakfast):
CHBA Members: $50
Non Members: $100
*This event is CHBA led and produced, no services will be presented ‘for sale’ at this seminar*