Friday, May 8 @ 9AM
Your clients are online. The average Canadian spends 3-4 hours a day online, and that number is even bigger during a pandemic. So if your customers are spending most of their day on Google, why aren’t you using it as part of your marketing strategy?
Join us for a 1 hour session as we cover the basics of Google Analytics, and how you can use this incredibly powerful tool to measure how your website, social media, and content are performing.
This is an introductory course. While users of all knowledge levels are welcome, we will focus on introduction concepts designed to help you measure the effectiveness of your website and digital marketing.
During this session, we’ll discuss
- How to access and install Google Analytics
- How to set up trackable goals to measure success
- How to segment your audience into segment types (clients vs. leads)
- How to tag your marketing campaigns for measurement
- How to analyze the performance of your content
- How to create easy-to-access dashboards